The Great British Bump Off
It’s the grand final of the nation’s favourite TV show – X Factor….but that’s on the other side…you’re stuck with this…‘The Great British Bakeover’.•
Top cookery judges Paul Wallyhood and Mary Belly will be chewing, munching & prodding their way through a whole trestle table of delights. But a sudden scream, a curdled cry for help, and someone is dead amongst the whips & fondant. There’s a killer in the marquee…and the atmosphere is ‘in tents’….intense….get it? Ahem….
MENU (with Dorset ingredients)
• Potted shrimps
• Lettuce, pea and mint soup – Served with a selection of locally baked breads;
• Slow roast pork with fennel slaw, mashed potato and vegetables in season;
• Susanne’s favourite vegetable casserole with potato wedges;
• End of summer pudding and Purbeck Ice cream.
• Gluten free/vegan options available – please ask!
Want your business logo displayed here?
To find out more, contact us on email@example.com