Liberty Dairy was established in 2019 to give people in South Somerset and Dorset the opportunity to buy locally produced organic whole milk on the day of production. They will use recyclable bottles or bring their own and buy the milk through a vending machine situated in farm or local village shops.
The benefits of buying Liberty Dairy milk are:
- Local - Low food miles. Less than 15 miles from farm to retailer.
- Free range - Cows graze the pastures for 10 months of the year.
- Organic - Better for the cows, better for the environment.
- Plastic free - Bring your own container and fill it in the shop.
- Fresh - Delivery of the milk to the retailer on the day of production.
- Taste - Cows are fed on rich pastures in Dorset - milk is luxurious.
- Non Homogenised - Milk as it used to be.
- Small Family Farm - The Dairy is supporting local farmers by giving them a fair price for their milk.
You can find their milk here:
Trading Post Farm Shop TA13 5JH
Felicity’s Farm Shop DT6 6DJ.
Cerne Abbas Stores DT2 7JF